- Second Jobs
- Entrepreneurs (current)
- Entrepreneurs (former)
- Information Technology workers
Second Jobs (These people have second jobs which are unrelated to music.):
- Anna Eliopoulos (Radio interview host)
- Prayre Finley (Publicity and Business management of the family bakery)
- Dr. Jenny Martin (Adjunct college faculty) (PsyD)
- Tom Boates (App Creator). Not his main job.
- Sarah Demarco (Fashion)
- Ryan Heenan (Marketing Video Production)
- Casey Kidd (Data Analysis) Casey started his company the year after his interview.
- Dr. Jenny Martin (Psychotherapy) (PsyD). Jenny started her own independent practice shortly after the interview.
- Ben Maitland-Lewis (High Tech/Photography). Ben has started multiple companies over the years. His current one has around seven employees, with plans to double in size in 2017.
- Glenn Romero (Marketing Video Production)
- Clay Southworth (Property Management)
- Michael Wright (Music School) Not his main job.
Entrepreneurs, former (People who started their own business but ultimately gave it up.):
- Bob DeVaughn (computer software)
- Jonathan Schwarz (computer software) (M)
- Sarah Inoue Virk (marketing)
- Tyler Witkin (business consulting) (M)
- Andy Zhang (computer software) (JD* but see below)
Managers (Non-Entrepreneurs who directly supervise others.):
- Michael Benson (marketing/account management)
- Mark Dudek (marketing automation) (M)
- Doug Guttenberg (advertising/website production) (M)
- Alexia Layne-Lomon (non-profit grant writing)
- Chelsea McKinney (restaurant)
- Santiago Sinisterra (marketing)
Information Technology (Workers in the IT sector).
- Advertising Production Dept. Manager: Doug Guttenberg (M)
- Advertising Technology Manager: Nick Potvin (M)
- Business Entrepreneur: Ben Maitland-Lewis
- Corporate Trainer: Claudia Caliano-Rida (f. Caliano)
- Finance (Venture Capital Fund Principal): Jared Winegrad
- Front desk Receptionist: Ama Atobrah
- Marketing: Michael Benson, Kayla Lee
- Marketing Automation Manager: Mark Dudek (MBA)
- Marketing Video Production: Ryan Heenan
- Principal Technical Consultant: Debra Gail White
- Product Designer: Kyle Billings, Tom Boates
- Product Manager: Loren Khulusi, Omid Majdi, Max Pohl
- Public Relations: Jessica Prouty
- Research Engineer (coding & math): Andy Zhang (JD* but see below)
- Sales (Business to Business): Cam Bjork, Will Cady, Adam Kirschner, John Lahr, Jeremy Moccia, J. Russell (MBA), Michael Wright
- Sales Support/Customer Relations: Matt Clear
- Software Administrator: John Sauer, Mark Schafer
- Software Engineer (“full stack”): Mark Bruning, Bob Devaughn, Jesse Reese
- Software Quality Assurance: Dawn-Marie Dunn
- Support Engineer: Matt Boyle, Phil Lee
- System Administrator: Katie Amaral (M)
- Web Developer: Troy Church, Michael Hazani, Jonathan Schwarz (M)
M = Masters Degree (but not an MBA).
* Andy’s JD degree is irrelevant to his career and in no way should it be considered a prerequisite for this field.
Back to the Main Index.